Question and Answer for Brazilian Buttlift (BBL) Volume 1 with Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes, Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon



Question and Answer for Brazilian Buttlift (BBL) Volume 1 with Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes, Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
to see more answers to your questions visit Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes's Website
                              
A: Would I be a good candidate for a BBL? I am 5’1 and I’m 120 currently. (photos)
A: What's the main differences (size, projection, etc.) between heart and round shape buttocks?
A: Q:Scheduled for BBL/lower back lift, 8 weeks post op extended tt with muscle repair and flank lipo will I get good results?
A: I would like a butt lift and fat transfer - am I a candidate? (photos)
A: What all would i need done? I want a tiny waist a BBL, transfer too my hips and butt, as I have hip dips (photo)
Sometimes, individuals will have problem areas that are relatively exercise and diet resistant. These are the focus areas for your PS to lipo.  You have to consider not only which areas will have perhaps the best fat, but also you have to consider which donor sites will have the fewest problems afterward with the liposuction.  In general, the abdomen and thighs are preferred, but, if those sites are not available, other areas can be used. While liposuction will greatly improve those areas, it will not improve the skin on the abdomen which will likely require a TT after your family is complete.
Creative liposuction with fat transfer to the hips can make them appear lifted, and rounder.  If the waist was smaller at one time, the waist can likely be reduced to those same measurements or smaller provided the muscular and fascial integrity has remained the same.
The average BBL cost vary significantly and range from $5,476 to $10,174. Costs will depend upon the demand for the board certified PS, geographical area, cost of anesthesia, OR costs, complexity of the surgery, follow up visits, compression garments, etc.
 
A: Am I still at risk of farting a fat embolism if I get a fat transfer just to my hips?
A: What does a doctor do if there is an embolism during surgery?
A: Should I lose more weight before BBL? (Photo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Question and Answer for Brazilian buttlift (BBL) Volume 2 with Dr. Kenneth Benjamin Hughes, Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon